Skilled Care Blog
- The Difference Between Skilled Nursing and a Skilled Nursing Facility
- The Rising Cost of Skilled Care: Alarming Statistics
- Asset Protection and Skilled Care
- Should I Consider Skilled Care?
- Know Your Home Care Options
- Does Having a Living Trust Automatically Protect My Assets from Health Care Costs?
- Understanding Nursing Home/Skilled Nursing Facility Costs
- Choosing a Nursing Home Facility
- Skilled Nursing Facilities and Convalescent Homes
- When Should I or a Loved One Consider a Nursing Home?
- Myths About Nursing Homes
- What You May Be Feeling as You Go Through the Process
- Stay Active and Healthy After Age 65
Category Archives: Skilled Care
Long-term care is expensive. Many people who receive care will need it for more than a year. Americans spend billions of dollars a year on care, and that doesn’t even include unpaid care given family members and friends. Here are … Continue reading