Skilled Care Blog
- The Difference Between Skilled Nursing and a Skilled Nursing Facility
- The Rising Cost of Skilled Care: Alarming Statistics
- Asset Protection and Skilled Care
- Should I Consider Skilled Care?
- Know Your Home Care Options
- Does Having a Living Trust Automatically Protect My Assets from Health Care Costs?
- Understanding Nursing Home/Skilled Nursing Facility Costs
- Choosing a Nursing Home Facility
- Skilled Nursing Facilities and Convalescent Homes
- When Should I or a Loved One Consider a Nursing Home?
- Myths About Nursing Homes
- What You May Be Feeling as You Go Through the Process
- Stay Active and Healthy After Age 65
Category Archives: Home Care
Knowing your care home options begins with understanding the difference between custodial vs. skilled nursing care. The difference is critical because many patients end up unnecessarily in skilled nursing settings. What is custodial care? Some examples of custodial care would … Continue reading