Skilled Care Blog
- The Difference Between Skilled Nursing and a Skilled Nursing Facility
- The Rising Cost of Skilled Care: Alarming Statistics
- Asset Protection and Skilled Care
- Should I Consider Skilled Care?
- Know Your Home Care Options
- Does Having a Living Trust Automatically Protect My Assets from Health Care Costs?
- Understanding Nursing Home/Skilled Nursing Facility Costs
- Choosing a Nursing Home Facility
- Skilled Nursing Facilities and Convalescent Homes
- When Should I or a Loved One Consider a Nursing Home?
- Myths About Nursing Homes
- What You May Be Feeling as You Go Through the Process
- Stay Active and Healthy After Age 65
Category Archives: Entitlement Benefits
Nursing home costs are a big part of nursing home care and can vary widely depending on the state you live in. Average costs are around $70,000 per year so you need to know how you’re going to pay for … Continue reading