Facility Resource Group has one focus:
Providing individual consulting to secure skilled care entitlement benefits in California.
Our experience as Skilled Care Consultants dates back to 2000.
Through the years our agency has grown and we have helped more than 2300 clients to secure benefits that are provided by the government for skilled care.
We structure strategies that reflect each client’s unique profile, and implement them through the state of California.
We provide ongoing guidance, perspective and education to help our clients navigate the many complexities and challenges of skilled care entitlement benefits.
We work with to assess your situation and provide a way to ease your fears and stress when planning for skilled care for you or your loved ones.
Contact us today to set up a free consultation. We are here to help.
Skilled Care Blog
- The Difference Between Skilled Nursing and a Skilled Nursing Facility
- The Rising Cost of Skilled Care: Alarming Statistics
- Asset Protection and Skilled Care
- Should I Consider Skilled Care?
- Know Your Home Care Options
- Does Having a Living Trust Automatically Protect My Assets from Health Care Costs?
- Understanding Nursing Home/Skilled Nursing Facility Costs
- Choosing a Nursing Home Facility
- Skilled Nursing Facilities and Convalescent Homes
- When Should I or a Loved One Consider a Nursing Home?
- Myths About Nursing Homes
- What You May Be Feeling as You Go Through the Process
- Stay Active and Healthy After Age 65